tshoxenreiderA bath on Monday at 8 am means this day is sure to prove interesting.
- leigh.dusekI've been there so many times. Wishing a peaceful day coming to you!
- kddenfeldAt least you don't have to rush them off to school covered in their creative inspiration.
- oneaboutusUgh. Here too. Is he three by chance?
- milamooseToo funny. I would have just left my little all marked up.
- laurajoliza@tshoxenreider this spring, my highly imaginative 7 year old decided she wanted to be an Indian. So she painted her entire face and arms with a brown marker. Because she is "way too peachy." I had unwittingly given the go ahead because I was thinking she just wanted some war paint stripes on her face, not a complete makeover! It certainly made for some awesome pictures. ;)
- goodlifeeatsMarkers were banned from our house for a while because of this happening way too often.
- peggypaulpaulaGood luck 😉
- tshoxenreider@kddenfeld very true.
- tshoxenreider@oneaboutus yep. 3.
- tshoxenreider@milamoose I almost did, but he sorta needed a bath anyway.
- tshoxenreider@laurajoliza hilarious!
- karenhenegarBrings back memories. Payback!
- solacegirl😂took me back to our youngest.
- sparkles_mcbea@tshoxenreider- Purel or hand sanitizer does a great job of taking marker off skin!! No scrubbing typically required!!
- thebackyardswingBeen there, done that, more than I'd like to admit. :)
- simpleisprettyI feel your pain!
- stringkittyLol! Baby oil seems to work on most kiddy ink.
- maverickmom4Mine did the same a few years ago only worse.
- amandajoyAnd that right there is why I only buy washable markers!!
Log in to like or comment.