simonebirchSo, today I passed 4,000 followers. Can hardly believe it. That's quite alot of you! So amazing how this one little app can connect us all. I also got tagged this morning by @indraza__ to share some details about myself. I figured that instead of me talking about myself, I'd rather we get a dialogue going. So, with that in mind, feel free to ask me anything you really want to know about me and I'll answer as best as I can. You can be as deep or as silly as you want. I'd also like to get to know you guys better, too! So, if you want, you can tell me your name and something about yourself. I'll start of by saying that I was holding back the laughter while posing for this shot. I might seem serious sometimes but I'm actually kind of a goofball. Anyone who's met me can attest to that. Ok, so, let's see if this works. Ask me anything! #behindthebirch 😝 (shot by the lovely @ignivoma)
- supercherishNo worries! And thank you! We usually just steam it so I'm gonna try sautéing it with butter. That sounds delicious. 😍 thanks so much again!
- simonebirch@macroe Great question. I actually just randomly downloaded it during a Portishead concert back in October 2011. I had never really taken pictures before. The rest was a natural evolving process. Being exposed to so many incredible artists - photographers -people! It was the most inspiring experience I'd ever had. I was just thinking about that today. I'm almost to 1,000 pictures. That's the last two years of my life and the diary of my entire growing process, in all senses. Needless to say, it's become an important part of my life. That's what brought it to me. I don't know how much all this will last but it's been beautiful getting to know this part of myself and others through this whole experience. That's another thing, this whole sharing of experiences, emotions and connections. You've felt it, haven't you? This is an incredible channel for spreading love through the world. Regardless of who owns it or where it's going, I think it's something bigger than us. It's all about interconnectedness. What do you think? Hope that answered your question and Thanks for asking. I really enjoy being able to talk about this.
- geovanland@simonebirch Fernando! Estás en la pagina oficial de Instagram!! Congrats!! Chekeate su blog!!
- macroeExacto Simone, I've felt it. Al principio fue jugar con fotos y no entender nada. Luego adicción a likes, que rápidamente pasó a admiración y decir cómo carajos lograron eso con un teléfono. Finalmente a conocer a las personas, pero sobre todo a sentir una conexión más allá de la imagen, más allá de la distancia, simplemente un abrir de una ventana a un mundo tan grande y maravilloso de personas con talento y corazón que jamás hubiese conocido. Y perdídome en consecuencia de ese valor de la amistad --aunque sea lejana y por momentos- en la vida. 👍👍👍 abrazo desde Munich!!
- simonebirch@macroe wow, hermano! Me has hecho el corazón brincar! Me acabé de vivir todas tus palabras. Gracias por compartirlas. Me alegro que conectemos por aqui. Un abrazo!
- cocopacholi@simonebirch aww.,, i miss my boys & my corner in EPCFR (Entre Panas Cripple Farm Retreat). ahorita los veo, hopefully 💛
- pravinshingareThank You Very Much for a sharing your Wonderful Gallery :)
- simonebirch@giovamaldonado siiii! Lo vi! Gracias hermano!!
- mukushonok@simonebirch, dear Fernando! What I noticed was how beautifully you express yourself in English. Where and how did you learn the language? Are you a writer? :) Regards, Kamila from Kazakhstan ("Borat place")
- flowerbomb333Handsome! And beautiful shots, too!
- simonebirch@kamilamukushova hello, Kamila! Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States so I learned english in school at a young age. It's my second language. As for being a writer... if writing captions and comments counts...that's as far as my writing goes. This is one of the reasons I love this app. It's given me a place to practice my writing as well as my pictures. The best way I express myself is in this kind of diary format. Maybe someday I'll take it somewhere, or it might take me somewhere. Thanks for the compliment and for asking. Sending you love all the way across the globe!
- simonebirch@flowerbomb333 oh.. why, thank you very much. Might have blushed a bit. Not used to those kind of compliments. :)
- mukushonok@simonebirch, I feel that you can write beautiful stories and become a writer someday:) what is your dream destination? Where would you like to travel since long time? And do you have siblings?:)
- simonebirch@s_2020 hello my friend! I only use my iphone 4s and now 5s to take the pictures. I use the apps Snapseed, Picfx and Afterlight to edit them and that's what really brings them to life! Thank you for asking!
- nattysxmYeah mountains would beat LA anytime 😊
- _a_veces_gano_Simone man I share the same spirit for all this. You have the sickest pictures of places I would want to go. Is there a way to know the names of some of them? You have quite a lot of places I would like to go and play my guitar. Thanks. -Adam
- simonebirch@yabissi gracias brodel. Con los nombres namás no basta. Muchos son lugares escondidos que he encontrado a través de los años. Es cuestion de uno ponerse a explorar! Si quieres dime que lugar te interesa y te digo. Igual quisiera ir al spot ese de la cascada de tu ultimo video! Donde es?
- caysand814@simonebirch I need some insight to find places like this! My boyfriend and I moved to Puerto Rico three months ago and cannot seem to find the beauty. We feel trapped in San Juan and it's killing our adventurous souls. Where can we first begin to find this happiness?!
- tayolakrayolaYour account fills me with joy and hope~ my dream is to live a life like you are 💚
- simonebirch@ohthatsjusttaylor wow, you went all the way back! I'm happy to be able to share all these experiences with you. If you can dream it, you can manifest it. Just open your heart, set your intention and work towards it. Trust me, the universe delivers.
Log in to like or comment.