- curtiscomeauphotoGood tip I learned... take the inside of your hardhat...spin it around.. so you can wear your hard had backwards and the brim dosent bonk your camera when you look through the view finder.
- bookstruckerGood tip @curtiscomeauphoto :) thx!
- val_on_instagramGreat tip for the hat but make sure it doesn't conflict with the site safety officer's rules/regs. Worked on construction sites for a few years and they can be sticklers depending on their ego...
- bookstruckerThx @val_on_instagram #constructionsite #fashion is serious biz!
- curtiscomeauphoto@val_on_instagram flipping it backwards is not an issue. What you are doing is basically turning your hard hat into a #welders hard hat or a riggers hat... oh my god... I can't believe I know all this... #beenshootinginalbertatoolong
- shelley_weberIookin good !
Log in to like or comment.