anthropologieStarting off September all neat and tidy. Tell us—what’s your best tip for staying organized?
- alyssapetersonnPerfection 😍
- mlydiaboyce@beeduffin drool.
- juliesagar@mathrach Um, yes please. My office needs some cutening up!
- jilliannwelchA place for everything and everything in it's place - always!
- ali_maurice@manu_filgueira @martufilgueira
- laurenswifterMy planner!
- kodybbSlowing down
- mrs_erin_layGet rid of stuff you don't need
- sydney_mo98My phone calender
- tiffany_hiltonDeal. Merci Beaucoup!! @anthropologie
- glok16My @erincondren planner! It is THE best!
- katieanneduganI'm such a slut for anthropologie!! lol!
- fallingoffbicyclesThat table needs some @fallingoffbicycles cards!
- tracey_aytonLove this
- audrey_stenzUse cute little containers to keep everything from your pencils to your papers in! Find old boxes that have a history behind them for really cheap at a flea market or get something modern and colorful at crate and barrel or target! And then of course by all of the cute little notebooks and such from Anthro!! (I have that journal on the desk and I'm so in love with it!)
- martufilgueiraYA me lo copio para mi escritorio jajaja
- da_bacon_manThe bible says Fire & Water purifies! Then start over... Seriously friends, it probably won't be around after Armageddon anyway!
- engcindiInvite people to the house :)
Log in to like or comment.