instagramEvery year on the last Monday of August, tens of thousands of people make the pilgrimage to the Nevada desert for Burning Man, a week-long celebration of art, music and general mayhem.
Burning Man began as a small gathering in 1986 but has since grown to a spectacle of over 50,000 attendees. Despite its massive size, attendance is actually tightly regulated, and participants are selected from a much larger pool through a complicated, multi-round lottery.
For those unable to get ahold of a ticket, many "Burners" have documented their experience through Instagram, allowing the outside world a peek into Burning Man's ephemeral Black Rock City.
To see more photos, search the #BurningMan2013 hashtag or tap the blue location link above. Photo by @benja_benja.
- peyton7733Hi people of Instagram follow me PLZ
- sunshine97629so fun
- deceivinglynormal#freethenipple #femalebumok
- abycrQue bella escultura @vanessacri21 gracias
- alhabtarيا رباااه
- vanilla_ink_proSo cool
- ddmkrcy👍 @burakmaan
- denah575Very nice ^ _ ^
- luxurycaptured@sam_duquex3 wanna go there next year?
- sam_duquex3@luxurycaptured yessss 😄😖😄😄
- maria_shoe_sterWow 😳✌️
- alina03392Эта картина говорит нам что нельзя тянуца в душе
- yaya_coco68Tey Tey
- mcfallbryceCool, gonna have to check that out sometime
Log in to like or comment.