southernlivingmagWhen it comes to wearing white after Labor Day, are you more like this? Or....
- janesouthwellNot in South Carolina unless it is Winter White!!
- reginadhopperNow THIS is more like it! West what makes you feel good!
- justchasingcharmWinter white!
- sbmirckI never wear white shoes after Labor Day. Winter whites and creams...sure. I usually complete my white looks with nude shoes anyways.
- margaret_livingstonOnly in the Bahamas.... Or New York.
- alexandrabeeblogI wear white through September...the weather here certainly still feels like summer so why not dress like it?
- sarahlivesyoga@fannypackattack told you so!
- princesnowfarmYes!!!!this is it!!!
- amberlgarnerI'm more traditional - Only winter white after Labor Day. Even teaching my twin 5 mon old daughters the rules : )
- satxgalNo way....not in this Texas heat. White is almost year round.
- buckeyefilleIt's about the weather, not the date. Wouldn't wear white in the snow, but if its still 95?of course I'll wear it!
- kmkniplingDepends on where you live!
- debbie_wstevensAgree! White is always in! Just no linen or seersucker after labor day
- jackiecoombsNevaaa evaaa. No white after Labor Day PERIOD!
- jillywaggsI won't be limited by a silly old rule. Plus I'm from south Florida... We wear white all year long!
- ceg3photoAmen!! ~SoFla girl
- ceg3photoWinter whites anyone??
- ceg3photoTalk about modern camo, in the snow?? Love it!!
Log in to like or comment.