- delawarebearsWINTER white and SUMMER white are two completely different animals.
- hygodwinI was raised with the steadfast rule of no white after Labor Day, however, over the years I have adapted that to no white shoes after Labor Day. Living in Virginia our summer continues until well into October. My summer doesn't end because Labor Day has arrived~
- paulahennigIts supposed to be in the mid nineties tomorrow. ..will still be wearing shorts...as well as white!
- ctbakerintheacresWhite jeans are a staple! At least until the end of September in "Famously Hot" SC!!! I'm with @clairekbear @bebechapman
- missypat52I do and I will, just lord , no white shoes, mama would die!
- bamacandiI can't do it either being raised in the deep south. #noway
- tmc223I cannot. It's just not right ! #lvthesouth
- susan_musicIf @tmc223 doesn't do it, then neither can I. #RoleModel #SoClassy #Cousin #LoveHer
- lopezceda@shopperjenn lol is this us or what??? 😂😂😂
- erin.campbell.pope@adelehsmith this is us!
- jessestarsgirlMost definitely 😂😂🙅 @lopezceda
- debbie_wstevensWrong- old fashioned! White is always in- just don't wear linen or seersucker after Labor Day
- ddugganI agree @debbie_wall. I love a beautiful white knit sweater in winter! It's the material that seasonal.
- halostohissyfitsNever wear it after labor day! Bring out the off whites and cremes for fall. I love traditions!
- monica_king_frielJust for that, I'm donning white jeans today! Style has no rules- the individual sets the tone.
- countessdd👍Yup, that's a dumb rule, and dumb rules need to be broken!
- sjobraitisThis rule has always been tacky to me😁. 👗👛👠🎀 #cringeworthy
Log in to like or comment.