tshoxenreiderOur year-old fridge isn't magnetic, and it's been driving me crazy. Drip pan from the auto store: problem solved. (Bigger and more lightweight than a cookie sheet.)
- malmowTeachers use these all the time!
- beccannc@jalibhai - only the introduction is from fake break, the actual podcast is the new one!
- vistylindgrenOurs has slightly magnetic sides, but stuff slides off slowly. I might try this.
- susiedavisLove that! So creative.
- micheleonthemoveSo smart!
- tshoxenreider@iamicanioughtiwill they're magnetic! We use them for other things. 😊
- tshoxenreider@jalibhai @beccannc huh, that's so weird! I let my podcast producer know. On it, stat. 😉
- mctweeshThank you. Have had same problem!
- iamicanioughtiwill@tshoxenreider I totally had to go get a magnet and check. :D MINE are not magnetic, *although* the rolled edge seems to have a little bit of iron in them. ⚡😋
- kim_ramaI have been wanting to do that. Looks great!
- shellperryLove this idea! #idea
- fiddlejillI recognize the spelling tiles.
- tshoxenreider@fiddlejill AAS. 😉
- shellperry@tshoxenreider How did you "hang" it up?
- tshoxenreider@shellperry super strong double-sided tape from Home Depot!
- shellperry@tshoxenreider Awesome! Thanks!
- elizabethmarie_1Love this idea!!!
- maverickmom4What an awesome idea!
- kristinehamGreat idea!
Log in to like or comment.