gloriavelezWhen we have the courage to let the walls down - to know and embrace ourselves, despite our human failings, we also open the door to connecting in a more caring, empathic, intimate way with the ones we love and with all living beings. Our brains are wired for survival, but also for empathy. We have mirror neurons that fire when we see other people's pain. Let us learn to love ourselves so we can be more open and compassionate to others, and so we can take down the walls that limit who we can be and what we can contribute!
- jmillionnycSo sexy
- hammydown2000Can we copyright this!
- lvxlforeverThis pic is #Dope. Peep our stuff! Thanks!
- mistermetaphysicalTrue indeed regards to your statement... how are you?
- chianobxGlo stay shining
- haveubeenjenxdLookin Great!!!
- kad_love@gloriavelez well said
- angee6969Looking good chula!
- kingbuddah1385Yes so true
- indmix1Gee ver
- 1shashaleeHey boo Look at that hair love it... Miss you.
Log in to like or comment.