tshoxenreider@kyleoxen aka "The Amazing" added an outlet to the pantry, so now the microwave is nicely hidden behind a door (and yep, it's safe).
- thekatieorrThat's awesome.
- mmlorettaWe are trying to do the same. Did you have to get a more shallow microwave? We need to find a 10-11" so that it'll fit.
- seven2seven8Jealous @tshoxenreider! I have a huge microwave and no pantry. I miss our little microwave, but it was too small for a tall water glass, so the hubs talked me into a bigger one.
- kyleoxen@mmloretta we had a small micro to begin with. The shelves are adjustable so that helps
- mmloretta@kyleoxen ahhhh... Thanks! I'm gonna try to find your microwave (Emerson). I think I'll have to order online.
- wildfeatherhomesteadWe have the same espresso machine!
- kiasaWe ran an extension cord onto a closet so we could hide our microwave and free up the minuscule counter space in one of our small (rental) apartments.
- carolinakstewMy best friend keeps hers in their garage. When we were roommates she put it in the pantry. Clearly she doesn't want to see her microwave.
- redeeming_tableAnd I'm curious about your chalkboard labels
- laurelizzyYour pantry is so cute!! I love it!
- samhuckleberryLooks like you're sugar free x
- nicole_vbennettI love that! And I have the same espresso machine. ;)
- properheathersgrandadventureLoving the chalkboard canisters.
- abbrandesLove! Need to get a new small one and this is a great idea. My behemoth that we have right now would never fit.
- archerfriendlyIs that a breville juicer under the microwave?
- tshoxenreider@hekelelinei thanks! Just thrift store canisters with Martha Stewart chalkboard labels.
- tshoxenreider@archerfriendly it is! We love it.
- archerfriendlyThought so. I have the same juicer!
Log in to like or comment.