designmomWe started to tackle the office today. Intimidating! It has been the destination for everything-that-doesn't-have-a-place-yet since we moved in. This is how it looked this morning. #keepingitreal
- designmom@sarastubbert The light! #luckyme
- designmom@thespitfiregirl How fun! Denver is such an easy place to live. I for sure left part of my heart there.
- ems_adventuresWe have to tackle ours soon. #ourofficelookslikeahoardersshow
- natnotesBahaha! When we moved I had a room called "The Shoe Room" for a while.
- nikkieachoThis looks like our guest room. It taunts me everyday. Gotta get on that soon!
- designlifekids@designmomblog it makes setting it up even more rewarding. Making you really work for it :)
- eksjsWe just moved to Oakland too @designmomblog and I was workinh on our catch-all space today too! Also went to Urban Ore after seeing it here - thanks.
- jeannettersThank you for #keepingitreal. You've got a lot on your plate - do it all on your terms. Hope you're doing well. :)
- kellygharpI see lots of potential!!! Ps: maybe just throw all the junk up that ladder?? That's what lifts are for, right?! :)
- hejdollI hope you've made progress! My office looks horrid too. Everytime I make progress it just goes back to being so so bad.
- empapersYes! Thank you for #keepingitreal and relatable!
- melissaivieTake it one step at a time. #youcandoit
- coffeemammaOh, ours is the same since we've moved!!!
- momsgonnasnapYour house looks so neat! I bet having the office "done" will help you feel better too!
- alittleschoolThe windows in this house!
- neweedieWhat an awesome space- cant wait to see what you do with it!
- anna_bergevinCool space. Good luck!
- evereadHaving just moved, I thank you for sharing this picture. Solidarity.
- thespitfiregirl@designmomblog It IS so much easier. Not as cool as SF but I am loving a slightly slower pace of life! Any local tips?
Log in to like or comment.