tshoxenreiderI'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm crazy in love with my daughter's creative writing skills. She's writing a chapter book for fun. And it's riveting.
- _angelamills_Love it! My daughters are the same way and we definitely bond over writing!
- pensieverobinApple falling close.
- thejoansesYou guys are homeschooling now, yes?
- swtgrl1231I remember sending pages back and forth with a friend I met at camp. We wrote a book together. I hope my daughters do the same thing!
- schottchick06My daughter is doing the same thing. Don't you love getting a peek at what goes on in their imaginations?
- littleleafashI love how much you adore your daughter, tsh. So so sweet. :)
- tshoxenreider@thejoanses yep! But this was just for fun. 😊
- kidscommunicateOohhh... Looks like a good story!
- vikster11Hang on to those and when she grows up bring them out for her to read. They love looking back at what they were like when they were younger.
- mrsjulieawilsonI wish i had written stories when I was a kid....
- echoinghimI wrote a tragic soap opera drama type romance story when I was in grade 6 that filled half a dozen school notebooks all glued together. Lol. They're hilarious to read!!
- ambertheblack@snowberrylife Our conversation the other day!! Wanted you to see this 😉
- snowberrylife@ambertheblack ❤
Log in to like or comment.