miamiheatWho's excited for tonight's #LarryLovesMiami Summer Tour finale?! Start your holiday weekend off with us from 7-9pm in the Mary Brickell Village courtyard. All 3 Larry O'Brien NBA Championship trophies will be available to the general public for the 1st time, don't miss your photo opportunities!
Burnie, the Miami HEAT Dancers and the Xtreme team will also be on hand with free t-shirts and other giveaways for fans in attendance. See you there!
- billyhyatt23How much are those trophies I need one for my mansion I love the NBA
- zoe_tiegraLove it
- aimslouiOmfg I already went to one tho 😩
- madmarley11@johnblumenthal shut the HELL UP! K thanks
- aimsloui@heatmemes IM SAYEEEEN
- outcolorappOoohhh!, awesome
- jrock1207@johnblumenthal u suck
- jrock1207Do heat heat pet rally at AAA for free only fans
- jrock1207Miami heat *
- dion_aguilarShould have been 4
- jrock1207@wpgdion it will next year
- thatkidbrian_46Check our page
- santyech@vickyvic420_ the trophy was at the new era on south beach last week..
- heatfanaticUgh u need to bring that #wonderful #larryLovesMiami more South ##homestead #RoyalPalmgrill
- jnuge329Ok @arikg11 their good now but back then they suck
- jnuge3293... big deal go to boston and u will se 17 (most in the NBA) . The heat are still good but wat ever @fresh_prince_of_stl
- truthreal_grant#3peat #weezy
- charlesmpcg@nugent329 yeah BUT, the Celtics are a much older team and they were in their prime when there were less than 18 teams in the NBA... You might as well be comparing accomplishments of two players, one who's played 15 seasons to another who's played 5... Go to a fuckin Boston page troll
Log in to like or comment.