ribajournalAnd here it is! Our relaunched RIBAJ! We interviewed some of the best designers in the business and selected Matt Willey, who has previously worked on magazines for the Royal Academy and the New York Times, and co-founded cross-cultural title Port magazine. Matt has worked with noted typographer Henrik Kubel on the look and legibility of the new RIBAJ typeface: we have an exclusive Kubel-drawn headings font, RIBAJ Condensed.
You will find much-expanded buildings coverage at the front, and a new ‘Culture’ section at the back which brings together reviews, columnists and profile. Right at the heart of the magazine is our noted technical and practice section, ‘Intelligence’, now a registered RIBA CPD provider.
Our new design is in a wider format, with better quality paper, photography and printing. As we approach our 120th anniversary in November, this is part of a broader expansion plan for the title and its associated activities, in print, online and live. Thanks to the RIBA we already have by far the biggest circulation of any UK-based architecture title, and enjoy a significant overseas audience.
We hope you enjoy the regenerated RIBA Journal. And as ever, tell us what you think!
- ribajournal#RIBAJournal #RIBA #architecture #architect #archdaily #architexture #magazine #redesign #archi #detail #texture #arkiromantix #architecturephotography #archigram #allshots_ #drawings #archilovers #drawing #archimasters #arquitectura #bestoftheday #buildingstyles_gf #facade #facadelovers #mattwilley #design #designer #typography #font #typographic
- fac_610really clean and clear, terrific design
- ribajournalThank you @fac_610! We are rather pleased with it ourselves.
- kris_tamburelloLove Amazing. Where is it available in Los Angeles? Are you also doing a digital version?
- ribajournal@kris_tamburello You can subscribe for three trial magazine issues and save 10% on the normal rate. Simply visit RIBAJournal.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The digital edition is currently only available for RIBA members and existing subscribers of the print edition, but a digital-only subscription will soon be offered to all.
- ribajournal@mrwilley Fantastic job on the redesign, very well done!
- dean_boveLooking good @mrwilley!
Log in to like or comment.