nprToday for #NPRDumplingWeek, @morningedition goes to China! And explains how there's way more to Chinese dumplings than potstickers. (One dim sum restaurant in China serves 318 varieties!) Once again chef @sdrewno at D.C.'s The Source shows us how it's done. This time: steamed shu mai!
Only one remains in our semi-instructional how-to-dumpling-in-15-seconds series. Can you guess what it will be? Have you dumplinged yet this week? (Photos by Heather Rousseau for NPR)
- anymiddlechild@npr are perogies next? #polishpride
- brittou7@anymiddlechild YES!
- gromtron@kalenawaylen mmm
- bruce0nthelooseWhat is shumai
- styleprdivaI love these videos!!
- trishbammmThese are so fun! @morganbambace
- littlepellets@mrskarparts check out the rest if their instavids for #nprdumplingweek!
- megan_guido@olivesandgrace Gah! We must!
- jeaniepink1@sunshinemint they look yummy!
- onthechanggang@carlavc very cool idea!
- beergal'siu mai'. not shu mai.
- sherylwalker73Looks yummy
- casamixiricaAqui @triciavsouza! Meus preferidos
- triciavsouzaCool @tdamberg, parece ser feito pelo cel mesmo. Vou fazer uns experimentos e te mando
- frostopiaYum! @chiyuckens
Log in to like or comment.