instagramOn this day 50 years ago, Martin Luther King, Jr. led a march on Washington, DC, to call for an end to racial inequality in the United States. The event, which drew between 200,000 and 300,000 attendees, culminated in King's historic "I Have a Dream" speech delivered against the backdrop of the Lincoln Memorial.
To commemorate King's march, thousands have gathered today on the National Mall to hear speeches from President Barack Obama and others.
To see photos and videos from today's gathering, search the #MOW50 hashtag and tap the blue Lincoln Memorial location link above.
Photo by @bendroz.
- _lizabarbato_101Omg you went to Washington DC😱😃
- rreyana.janayIs this a person
- mac_majid75Obelisk..! its not good
- 5ksenyaVery cool
- respawnables_picsCan you post my pic
- roddyguzman05República Dominicana!
- ___bluecatvery cool
- junglecatzwiki@instagram how did you get the most followers? Just because you are the first one that been here ?
- beastmode54321It's called Washington, D.C. Memorial go there see what they say
- amirmahdi_saffarfuck mason
- the.future20Shout me out @instagram
- erikrydeenSwag1 b8ts
- mensbezerLet us know something to leàrn out of
Log in to like or comment.