oprahCelebrating MLK 50th anniversary march at Lincoln memorial. #letFreedomring
- jayeluMs. Oprah Winfrey. I want to meet you so badly, ask questions about how you mastered your craft. I shall one day very soon. You Rock!
- lauramcbroomThat's my hubby's daddy from Jason's Lyric
- beemustafaSaw The Butler-loved it +u were great-touching story. A massive fan from London, love ur shows +inspired by u for the last 20years...
- john_riley305Was there in 63
- elephantkoiOne great actor!
- bhagler2You guys rock!!!!!
- trevagordonWant to meet you someday.
- falconwinterThis is a monument to itself in its entirety.
- ennnvydHello, I heard about your scholarship opportunity and thought it would be amazing to put effort into trying at least. I got pregnant at 15 and didn't have a babysitter while in highschool I ended up having to leave and enroll in ged classes. This opportunity would be great Cus I can do more with my life and give my son what I didn't havee
- ennnvyd@oprah @oprah @oprah
- lea_trepI love or dres
- roxyblyonsBeautiful advocate for human rights I say thank you for joining the cast of this amazing movie. Your presence in the film The Butler truly captured my children's attention (they are 9 & 11). Thank you
- sladey27@oprah saw your movie "The Butler" and thought it was amazing. The whole cast where great
- alisondownes_Hi oprah wua?xx
- kmcpensLoved the movie "The Butler!!"
- msmelchaGood morning maam oprah! I'm melcha from tacloban city philippines, been watching u (oprah Winfrey show) since college days. I'm one of no. 1 fan here, i love you. I love ur episodes and talk/share it to my classmate and friends about it. And tell them to watch u. I like ur episode when u surprise someone, specially ur friend maam gayle. But now i can't watch u, since i was transferred from my work and worsen since the surge happened. Hope i can hear and watch from u soon maam. More power.
- nabnooba@aminah_0 OMYGOSH YAAAAAS
- reallibantahir#2020 presidential race book it
Log in to like or comment.