ladynthetrampsI have an anal gland abscess 😥 luckily no surgery required though - just some meds and this stupid collar!! I hate it so much I made mom carry me home from the vet. I'm going to take a nap now 😴 #coneofshame #sick #sad
- holleeandeclipsethecavaliersOh no! Hope u feel better soon❤😘
- cutherzzAhhh that's so horrible :( poor cavaliers are prone to that as well!! @ladyandgracie if she doesn't have a lot already then try and introduce extra fibre to her diet, bananas and green beans are good as the firmer the poo, the healthier and less full the anal glands are :) I hope you feel better soon sweetie!! Xxx
- danamahnke_indigohomeshopPoor baby. Get well soon xo
- theweigelsOh no! Macy has had that too and the last one caused her to have to wear a cone as well. Fell better soon!! 😘🐶
- marloanncavalierGet better soon!!!!
- katie_swinfordMy cavalier has had those too! They seem to be common :(
- monty_bellaPoor baby feel better :'( x
- styloblancoBaby feel better soon! 💕😘
- johnhenrythecavalierYou poor thing - get better real soon!! 🐶❤
- muffin_face711Lady, I am so sorry. Increase fiber in your diet is what the vet told my mom. 💓 @ladyandgracie
- ladynthetrampsThank you for your kind words friends!! @ellieandtheworld @muffin_face711 my mom gives me lots of fruits and vegetables every day including bananas and green beans. She will talk to the vet about it though when we go for my check up in 2 weeks!
- loloburmanThat happened to by baby b4 too!!! Get well soon!
- indyandcleoSoooo sorry! Feel better real soon! ❤💐
- busterporterHave a lovely nap😘😴
- cutherzzBrill :) good for your mummy!! I hope you feel loads better soon :) xxxxx
- kittncavoodleBig hugs xox
- linann7Aww get well soon. xx
- huntandgatherfloralOlive will have a cone of shame in two weeks!
- betsy_the_blenheimYouchy! Poor baby and how undignified! 💕💕💕
- gerryjuniornycAww you poor thing, you deserve a nice long nap for being so brave x
Log in to like or comment.