breakingbadlocationsMore license plate theories. Some Internet observers have noted how the Saul's plate is covered in such a way it reads, "WYRUP" in 511's desert scene. This could be read as "Wire Up." Possibly indicating someone will talk to the DEA? This is a bit of a stretch theory, but an interesting one nonetheless. #BreakingBad #BreakingBadLocations #BreakingBadFinal8 #allbadthingsmustcometoanend
- sirkahlosWatch minute 3:11 on season 5 episode 1 you can see his wire and once again when he's walking to the car
- sirkahlos@sophuzy watch minute 3:11 of season 5 episode 1 and you see Walt is wearing a wire. For god sakes they zoom in on it!
- jordan0784I am to a point in the show where I have no predictions because anything is possible in this show! I really dont know what to think. All I know is Vince Gilligan is a genius along with the cast!!
- ravenstienIt says 'lawyrup'. Like get a lawyer.
- senormccooeWYRUP-you're up- you are up??? Prob not
- asolangesousaGeez, @chilewillie!! Where did you get that from?
- chilewillie@belly_fisher Well, he did say "stretch theories" ha. Yeah, I don't envision Jessie lasting til the very end. He's basically the consensus "favorite character", I wouldn't put it past Gilligan to off Pinkman in the most epic and gut-wrenching ways. At first I assumed Pinkman would overdose like Jane or be shot in the face like Gale.
- asolangesousaWell yeah, I guess you're right, @chilewillie. He's not going to have a good end in the story, for sure.
- zachwilliamsonIt's "lwyrup" dude, like get a lawyer lmao. Some of you all need to chill with the theories.
- chanandlerbong94@zachwilliamson I think the point of this post is saying that because Walt is covering up the l it looks like wryup
- insane_by_a_landslide@kidkahlos there's no wire under his shirt...it's a wrinkle. Tired of people saying its a wire, it looks nothing like a wire, and if it was a wire, why would he be wearing it everywhere? To his gun deal? Why would it be so noticeable? Wires are supposed to be hidden
- insane_by_a_landslideAnd why would he buy a gun if he was working with the DEA @kidkahlos
- c.obie@scoots66 couldn't put it better myself!!
- fabioramosfilhoPerfect 🎬🎥
- jolly_chops@breakingbadlocations @justinmhulsey @reannabowman I'm no expert on money laundering but thought maybe is giving away too much change to make it easier to get the dirty money clean, maybe the car wash isn't cleaning their money quick enough and she has resorted to loosing out on legit money just to launder some of the drug money? The IRS might still come back to haunt her yet!
- jolly_chops@breakingbadlocations @justinmhulsey @reannabowman Skyler that is, would explain her frustration at the guys honesty and her sarcastic comment about liking the exact change!
- thepryceoflife@chilewillie(s) first comment ftw
- thepryceoflifeAnyone else this maybe "WYRUP" could read "we are up" or "we're up" ? As in Walt and Jesse's relationship is indeed "up" ... #breakingbadconspiracytheories #theoriesforeverydetailinthisamazingmasterpieceofashow
- chilewillie@thepryceoflife gyeah! Yeah those two are a done deal for sure ha.. My guess is Walt Jr stumbles upon the Pinkman gas party and spooks him.
Log in to like or comment.