instagramThis weekend, hundreds of kites took to British skies for the 2013 Portsmouth International Kite Festival. Enthusiasts flew a wide range of kites throughout the festival, showing off traditional single-line kites, many with intricate designs and artwork, as well as newer cellular kites that demonstrate innovations in flying technology.
One of the largest festivals of its kind in the world, the Portsmouth Kite Festival convened this year for the 22nd time in Southsea Common and ends on Monday, August 26th.
For more photos and videos from the festival, browse the tap the blue location text above.
Video by @bayleyonline
- miemselWow i like it
- getfitt_stayfittSo cool love it
- brbmariabrbCool and nice🎈
- janetkoller327yahoocommLove these kites, even as a kid.
- steffydoll2Please please please can we fly a kite this summer PLEASEEEEE @scratchc
- bidebenicek@ciceklientari ^^^^^^
- lateelephant28Cool, EPIC!!
- niels.schaldemoseOk spurgt😜
- niels.schaldemose#danish #okspurgt
- herban_gypsy@ryahissa my new city
- its.hxnnxhLive near this!
Log in to like or comment.