danecookLast night I was verbally assaulted (ok, maybe they just said hello) by these grunts. I went over, they said, "we're all comedians."
They told me names (no, I don't remember them, but think there was a Gunther) all I could think about was the young gang of nobodies I used to sit and grub with after our gigs.
My crew included Patrice O'Neal, Bill Burr, Gary Gulman & Robert Kelly. We laughed all night and wondered what we might become.
Save this pic everyone. In this group there may be the next big thing. I remember looking around at my graduating comedy class and wondering the same thing 23 years ago.
- ptobes76I see three. Dude at the end with the fro and burns. The creep next to him lol. And Danes oriental leaning post \m/\m/
- augi411They r vine comics
- suzi_c84I love how you take the time to talk with fans and how you believe in the power of other peoples dreams
- mario_ramil@danecook that's awesome!! I'm doing stand up for the first time in my life next month at the Miami Improv and I was wondering if u had any tips for a first timer aside from "don't suck". I'd appreciate the fuck out of it!!!
- bridgieekGo indians!!
- wjksmamaVery cool!👍
- veehatchvery moving mr cook
- ms.gypsysoulVery cool. Love Bill Burr!!!
- nikkigracexoHaha. Love that one guy on the lefts face.
- coreybarger@courtneybland @clasbo16 @kateeiou amazing
- courtneybland@coreybarger this is the greatest
- bradbeyster91BILL BURRRR!!!
- donaldsonraquelCool move Dane.
- jarrettjones77In my option patrice o'neal is the funniest and best comedian. Rip sir
- pb_1116Stop being alls sentimental you vagina
- pb_1116Nah your cool my bad
- lobanov_la@danecook is that Astro burger?
- mikecharetteSuch a great picture man. Thank you for being such a cool guy to your fans in person. It goes so fucking far sometimes man you really never know who you are inspiring to do great things.
Log in to like or comment.