canadianwoodworksTime for some fine sculpting with my kutzall rotary rasp before sanding begins #wood #woodworking #finewoodworking #sculpting #kutzall #sculpted #maloof #cdnww #walnut #craftsman #handmade #chair #chairdesign #maker #make
- theburlbrokerThis is what I want to do for a living lol
- agoodlookingman@maekerstudio I reckon we should sweet talk @canadianwoodworks into sending us over some carving discs and instructional videos on how to be rad all of the time. You rule @canadianwoodworks
- canadianwoodworksCheck my YouTube page @agoodlookingman @maekerstudio no guarantee on being rad though
- agoodlookingmanMaxx radness to the maxx with two xx's twice!
- agoodlookingmanThat's a fair level of radness
- rawedgedailyYer so um @canadianwoodworks you wanna move to perth and we can all start a workshop here? Really? Great. When can u get here? @agoodlookingman great thinking man.
- rawedgedaily@canadianwoodworks in all seriousness though how do you sculpt out your seats? Do you use templating with depth guides or freehand??
- agoodlookingman@maekerstudio check the vids Bruce! They are pretty great. I've just been dorking out on them
- dbobby23That's a fun bit
- derek1592@canadianwoodworks what rotary tool do you use? Are the kutzall bits 1/4 or 1/8?
- canadianwoodworksEither a electric Fordom or a cheap die grinder with air... @derek1592
- noworrybeefcurryI had a surgeon friend that once grabbed me some mini versions of those and they were unreal! Could carve anything. One problem. Super small and i lost both bits.
- canadianwoodworksCrazy they use them inside us and pretty Rad @noworrybeefcurry
- catfatpatHow has this picture not got any comments yet...
- quinn.nipiusFeatured on instagram
- wharris1232Nice, @instagram just featured you!! 😱
- iacovosvarnavaI probably would have placed a block under that clamp, avoid damaging the wood lol
- oregazitNice feature!
Log in to like or comment.