ericmuellerOne more for the WHP: @christmaselk in front of a wonderful installation by Trever Nicholas, entitled "Luma (Voronoi Cellscape)." The sculpture is made from styrofoam, and is entirely backlit, which makes for a very dramatic gallery. In his artist's statement, Nicholas says that he was inspired by looking at salt through a microscope. (Shot with native Camera, edited with VSCO Cam, Filterstorm, TouchRetouch and PS Express) #WHPartwatching #artwatchers
- inglomonacoGreat pic👍
- tatstopI love your gallery! What a beautiful art!
- genyvbNooo you can't join this contest!
- ericmuellerI can't? I just did! 😁 @genyvb
- jpcarusoI had seen this one before. Soooo good! I'll be back for more. 👍
- adamjoelsmithVery cool
Your image has been nominated!
Please tag this one image to #acf_sil_nom (this gallery is by invitation only).
- sunflowerof21Superb nomination!
- ericmuellerOh, thank you! I missed the nomination from @_benni7 cc: @sunflowerof21
- ericmueller#bestshotof2013 #bestmobileonly2013
- locarlDo you have this one? Or is this sacred?
- hipluluJust beautiful! 👌✨
Log in to like or comment.