- chickswithwatchesAnti-magnetic @tourneau
- zachbush_Testing my memory, but I think it had to do with being used by people in the science field and it was highly anti-magnetic when first introduced. Wasn't a big seller back in the day but those models are now fetching top dollar due to their rarity (plus nerd is the new cool).
- thingus995It has to do with the name as well, it has a one million gauss magnetic resistance built into the movement
- danaspringerMille. French for thousand. A precise automatic watch used in areas of high magnetic forces, called gauss. The steel used is resistant to these forces as is the hair spring inside. And hey, it's a gorgeous watch. Retail this year, 8300.00, Canadian dollars of course.
- jackm1988The Milgauss was made for doctors who couldn't wear standard watches around x-ray machines due to magnetic fields. The new Omega beats it for anti magnetism resistance 😉
- inte.lI want one
- j_mcd35Cuz lightning is AWESOME
- tourneau@flowbucket_united14 yes it is!
- j_mcd35HELL YEAH
Log in to like or comment.