bonappetitmagAnd we have plum streusel cake.
- sculptedbodysculptedlifeSo crumbly...looks warm & delish!!! Enjoy for both of us!!!
- dinazina13@a_rask this makes me think of Joy's plum cake!!
- bakepediaLooks so good!
- allileeson@caitlinpaige18 @lauralynn6789 can we make this or eat it somewhere? I want a dessert with plums! Nothing has plums!
- spammysj@brownj66 doesn't this look crazy good
- pleasepassthefreckles#nom Taaaasty!
- jayteedubsRecipe pretty please!
- faithbianchi@efarrat doesn't this look and sound amazing?
- lauralynn6789@allileeson woa! I love plums! One time I made plum jelly with my mom an neighbor! My mom tried to herself and has a recipe for a plum cobbler that was tasty. She has a friend with a plum tree.
- actressericacRecipe, please!
- bonappetitmagCake is based on Marian Burros' Plum Torte: 1/2 c. butter, 3/4 c. sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 c. flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt, and a little cardamom. Top with lots of plum halves, then a streusel of 4 tbsp. melted butter, 1/4 brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and a little salt and cardamom. Bake in a springform at 350F until it's done. Happy baking!
- caitlinpaige18@allileeson @lauralynn6789 #thisishappening
- danijbakes@linaalicia something yummy for your plums!
- camdenhauge@jchgeorgetown - yours + streusel.
- efarrat@faithbianchi yes!!! We must make!!!
Log in to like or comment.