vanessabarajasHave you guys tried these noodles from Costco? Im thinking of making #paleo Pho with them. They were super cheap too. #scared #toogoodtobetrue
- paleoified@vanessabarajas we use them for our hot pots (shabu shabu), it's one of my favorite things about hot pots. You have to soak it in some cold water for a bit before using it. It absorbs liquid so the longer u have it in the broth, the fatter the noodles gets. It also doesn't have any favor so the broth has to be flavorful, I use to add my hot pot sauce to the noodles first so it soaks in all the flavors and then add the rest. Hope that helps!
- coooody_mayThey're yummy, and totally easy.
- vanessabarajas@paleoified thanks for the tips good to know!!!
- jhogreSoooo does this count as a green veggie then? ;)
- celebratinglovebymarcieHow is that possible?? And they aren't green??
- missyc_@vanessabarajas please let me know how they turn out!!!
- nikiroodI love those things!!! They hold up in soups really well!
- t_mac___@vanessabarajas where at Costco did you find these? Are they refrigerated like kelp noodles?
- vanessabarajas@nikirood yay! So happy to hear! @t_mc__ They are next to the rice and pastas in the dry goods section.
- phiagodfrey@reneecfpb @larochita looks like something to try!
- ashmac1609@khiara_jane our noodles last night were paleo friendly!
- paleoified@vanessabarajas I just looked at the ingredients more carefully and that's paleo-friendly! I've looked at other ones and it was made of mung beans so I didn't get any. I'll have to look for this one next time I go shopping!
- kiz_89Wow I never looked at the ingredients in them! That's awesome! Totally using them more now. Pity about the rest of the food we ate isn't paleo! Finding out pods were paleo would be a dream come true.. @ashmac1609
- reneecfpbLet me know how they taste.
- stacie_schweick@vanessabarajas they're more for spring rolls and not pho! Pho noodles are a bit thicker. I'm Vietnamese!
- silly_sindyThis is paleo friendly?? So confusing!@
Log in to like or comment.