bonappetitmagPro Tip: Toast grains for a crunchy garnish. Spread 1 cup cooked quinoa on a parchment-lined baking sheet, dry in a 250dg oven for 3 hours, heat 1/4" oil in a skillet, fry the quinoa in batches until crisp, season with salt. #thetakeaway
- sgomez24x@laosantana quinoa
- rkamholzWe should try this @purple_kimchi
- sightrenewedLove this nifty trick. It's good on pretty much everything. #texture
- mellowmamba@yung_bmvrt916 @ursa_minor85
- bodybybourbon@mellowmamba we actually garnish our scallop dish with something similar. We par cook the quinoa in water and towel dry and fry at 350. I like the outcome better than the other methods we tried
- wyanrilksLove this, would like to see more of these how to videos
- hilarasaurus_rex@adrianneeallen you should help me do this...
- jason.lbcAnyway to crisp w/o frying in oil?
- capocefalo@bonappetitmag how long can these be kept for? in or out of fridge?
- deleteuser_123Awesome! I agree about no oil though, but also agree that the how to videos are fantastic, or maybe I'm just hungry.
- miniaturemezzoThis would be tasty on baked Mac & Cheese!
- barlataatxGreat video!
- aubrey6223 hours?!
- trashysnacks@shmianco instead of cheese? hmmmm...
- ndtodd84Fry in @chosenfoods avocado oil!
- adrianneeallenI will @hilarasaurus_rex!
Log in to like or comment.