- joannetimmsSpanish omelette ? X
- lilypops28Wow that looks so yummy, whats in it :)
- lilypops28And what's that weird thing on the side? @therealgokwan
- cxrly.roseits almost six oclock at night?
- joannetimmsI will die of suspense if I don't find out soon lol xx
- emilypostonn@carlygrams he's in America
- cxrly.rose@emilypostonnn thanks 😊
- elle__divaIt's called grits. Made from corn meal
- floridapieThe omelette looks lush. .grits remind me of wallpaper paste
- cazy45Ok you cook you dress ladies and you make them feel beautiful you could be the perfect hubby if only xxxxxxx love ya anyway
- abbygarciaI always thought grits were porridge...
- ahabaner0If you paid more than $5 an ounce for it, it's called "polenta" not "grits"
Log in to like or comment.