dansmithismThese two bands had the biggest effect on my life. Descendents and All spoke to me in ways no other bands did and I honestly feel they played a huge part in shaping the person I was growing up to be. My first tattoo ever was the 'I don't wanna grow up' Milo. I knew back then that they were a band id take with me through life. They were the perfect life coach! I could never get sick of any of those songs and still remember exactly how I felt when I was listening to them nearly 20 years ago. Tonight I was lucky to see a screening of FILMAGE, a history of both bands. Truly an amazing story. Go and see it. #descendents #all #filmage
- squiggy918@dansmithism We went to the Ft Collins screening. That was amazing! ALL(Scott and chad) and The Descendents played after.
- _actions_not_wordsI can't wait to see this. I think the Descendents don't have a clue how many people they influenced. Saw them jam last month. They rule.
- jjjjonasName one song.
- alejandrita_calavera@dansmithism they are still one of my favorite bands ever. I get just as stoked listening to them now as I did then.
- gregdehootI want to be stereotyped, I want to be classified.
- buzzzkiill@keithgaxiola see, it's not just me!!!
- anthonynavarro_You lucky shit. Jealous man.
- djrosednaNext time we meet, remind me to tell you the story about when I booked them in 1990. It's a good one.
- documentdocumentThanks for pointing this great post out @das_crooks. :)
- lita138Holy crap! Where do you se this movie ??
- _murderbeats_Well said. I was there too. Such a rad and inspiring movie.
- cbass_tattoo@rbvinstein wishes he got to see it
- pickdogThat rules Bill Stevenson is my moms cousin..... awesome dude
- johnbentrupOh man, I would love to see this!
- davenazVery cool.
- dansmithism@reece250 you sure were bro!!! Legendary stuff. We're old.
- dickynuckworth@dansmithism when I met and hung out with them and the swaying utters they were some of the nicest people. I know exactly what you're saying.
Log in to like or comment.