bonappetitmagThe most important step in a salmon recipe, according to @rapo4 and @paulkahan: buy really good salmon.
- sandyleboMy dinner tonight :)
- hkbender@marstery #preachit
- joeswegardenSkuna bay?
- tunenforkThat is such a rich color...no way is that farm raised
- alllgcSo fresh
- madison.noble@linneaturco family dinner proposal
- lekkermunn@tunenfork The food given to farm raised salmon containes colour, to give the flesh a "wild" look. I know that Norwegian farmers send different coulored fish to different markeds depending of that marked's idea of that the perfect colour is.
- mallorylanceVery true
- mgngrntOr: catch it yourself!
- thewordsfalldown@rc_co @lkwanie see? They get it!
- olgyyyy@lana_babiy I knew farmed is bad but Atlantic isn't that wild too from the Atlantic wilderness ?
- mizfoodieWow!! That color is amazing!!
- lilgasparYes colour is amazing! @bonappetitmag
- calhoun_95Quality ingredients = quality dishes
Log in to like or comment.