sharonbeesleyGrandma approved hair style for the first day of school
- pattybeesleyThey look great. Hope everyone has a happy day!
- allrederikaThey look like stylish school kids! I love uniforms!
- daina_aHappy first day back! My kids don't start until after Labor Day, but I head back next week! This summer flew by!
- twolittlefeathersThe boys are going to a different school, or they changed uniforms? They all look great! Hope they have a great first day!
- pinkballoons_macaronsThey are adorable!
- lbascomEven their shoes and backpacks are uniform, wow. Not sure why I'm surprised, I just didn't know, I guess!
- echoallredLove it.
- sharonbeesley@lbascom oh the things I could do if the school let me take charge of the uniform. . .thousands of mini American Apparel bow tie wearing hipsters flooding the sidewalks every morning. It would surely give the school good press, no?
- sharonbeesley@twolittlefeathers same school--first graders get to wear ties. They were stoked. Fourth graders get to wear converse all stars. Can't wait to shed the black Velcro sneakers!
- naomiraddonI miss uniforms!!! So easy and cute
- michelleallerAdorable. Miss you guys
- lbascomHa, you should present your ideas to the school! Bow ties would be much less in-the-way, and adorable. And yes, they prob get great attention for being the hip, yet uniform, school. You should go for it.
- swisslarkThey are so cute!!!! 💞
- hannahlouloulouReally.Cute. However those black Velcro shoes are truly #heinous
- sharonbeesley@hannahlouloulou haha yeah--the finest Payless sells.
Log in to like or comment.