questloveImagine the Wu Tang of Chefs starting a passion project so secretive they fool everyone in the neighborhood into thinking its just a Pizza joint. What's behind the window is a chef throwdown (a "who's who" of Michelin worthy All Stars) doing what they do best. It's on some Jiro-4 month reservations-"sorry-we-only have-14-seats" pay us in advance-we decide what you eat-ish. I've been comparing the foodie world I've entered as reminiscent of the 92 "keep it real" era of hip hop. Seriously in the past month I haven't heard this much integrity talk since the days of Stretch & Bobbito (case and point: Dominique Ansel's refusal to mass produce & cash in on Cronut mainia) kinda amazing to see this kinda attitude still exist somewhere in the business world. It's like the lyricist lounge of the culinary world. Can't wait to try #TroisMec
- dahonielDope! @questlove
- albeharlow@frankbell yes!
- dianaprata@tori_barnao we need to go here when I am in LA
- churchmonsterThis the coolest! @gingerleevalentine
- tamtamiza@captain___hook time to start eating meat.
- babababam13@christorious @lesmonty What do you know about this?
- christorious@babababam13 news to me sistah! Sounds awesome! Where is this?
- babababam13@christorious People in the comments say L.A. I'm intrigued.
- christorious@babababam13 4 month in advance reso?!!
- amysalitHave you eaten at Zahav in Philly? Each dish is a symphony.
- hyke_s@tamtamiza I actually cut fish and dairy out also :/
- ms_rita@rcambon 😍
- dr.allenaAwesome experience!!!
- armandorama@questlove is this the one on sunset?? Which location is this??
- orsettoangeleno@vickbooz read about it, son.
Log in to like or comment.