redhongyiMake-up & Chinese art #2: Monkey King opera mask made of nail polish, eyeliner and eyeshadow! Opera masks of all sorts of colours were used in many Chinese operas as far as the 3rd century AD.
Monkey King (or Sun WuKong) is the main character in one of the most famous classical Chinese novels, Journey to the West 「西游记」. He exploded from a rock and when I was a kid, mum told me that was how I was born too. I burst into tears after that. 😭
- joselourencoBrilliant!! ✨😊😘
- cookiesncandies@redhongyi makes me ashamed that I've only just figured out how to use mascara correctly and you're using yours to draw!! Thanks! We're in Nice at the mo. Looking forward to see you and your mom next year. She's sent me a list of afternoon tea places that she'd like to try!
- belindajocelynLoL! Ur mom......
- anna.xixthat what my mom told me too!! lol
- cherryshen68Great and creative work！👏👏
- jaymarroquinWe need to meet next time I'm in KL :) Can collaborate on something. @redhongyi
- cuelauralou2@anitadarling7 this is the one I was telling you about!
- wza1008It's full of imagination .....孙悟空、西游记、You know so many things…
- doogybreton好 好 好
- yasmin_aryani@trixiewilona trix, melihat koleksimu, sepertinya km bisa bikin art seperti ini deh, keren nih
- trixiewilona@yasmin_aryani hahahaha ya eman minooo masa buat mewarnaiii.. Kalo itu pake fabercastel aja ya... 😂😂
- yasmin_aryani@trixiewilona hahahhaha, loh kl2 km dikontrak buat bikin iklan produk make up trix
- trixiewilona@yasmin_aryani next dicoba yaahh.. Ntar ta tag km.. Wkwkwkkw
- nana_1138@baowen_ho19 apa ni?
- baowen_ho19@shian_n her work very nice so share v u^^
Log in to like or comment.