redhongyiExploring the relationship between make-up and Chinese art while I'm in China for the next few weeks. What do you think? This piece was done with a mascara, eyeliner, and some eyeshadow! 💄 I feel a series coming up. :) Special thanks to my friend @aggie_ye for teaching me a thing or two about Chinese art - she's amazing at it!
- prettygossipYeah, I started my series a couple weeks ago. I guess great minds think alike @claudelea. 😉
- squeakylilyLove this!!! ❤
- ginahlI was thinking the same thing @claudelea !!! This is what @prettygossip is doing! It prob wasn't intentional though...otherwise I'm sure @redhongyi would've referenced @prettygossip !!
- redhongyi@prettygossip haha thats awesome that we're working on the same series! Good luck!
- prettygossip@redhongyi your work is amazing! Mine are much simpler 😉 I wish I had more time to do more pieces... but I'll try to do more over the next few days! Can't wait to see more! 😘
- prettygossip@ginahl what can I say?!... Great minds think alike! Haha. 😘
- laurabellejeanYour work is amazing! So creative. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! Enjoy your time in China!
- chelsea.sj@princessinamess you should do smth like this!
- mannayakashaThis series is amazing!!!
- chiraz.yThat is so niceeeeeee
- eatkuih你为我们马来西亚人塑造了个很好的形象，真的很谢谢你，很喜欢你画的图画，请坚持下去 😊
- jaywhyellesea@anieenson - I think you'll like this 😊
- manayer850Love it ❤️
- mundo_garuto@valerkapumpkin :)
Log in to like or comment.