tshoxenreiderEvery other Monday we get a Date Night, but on the opposite Mondays, we get a Tate Night (our 8-year-old). She's in charge downstairs, and we hole up in our bedroom upstairs with a movie and contraband. She gets to practice babysitting; we get a slice of sanity. And at her price of $2/hour, we'd say it's worth it.
- abbrandesLove it!!! A godly couple I listen to says to let them have the opportunity to make mistakes and experiences while they are under your care instead of all on their own.
- swtgrl1231That is a fantastic idea!
- livingmysomedaySUCH a good idea!! :)
- marina_mmk_Whoa genius!
- pensieverobinSometimes you're stinking brilliant.
- frugalgranolaI'm so curious about what she actually does in her babysitting role. How do the boys handle it? Mine is only 6, so we're not quite there yet. Sounds like an awesome idea, though!
- nicole_vbennettThis sounds like a fabulous plan. A couple more years for us...
- dianabaumanI can't wait until my oldest is a bit older. Great idea!
- aprilemeryLove this idea!
- aimeebourqueSuper smart.
- redletterwordsSuch a great idea!!
- etst😊 Love
- ejfalkeGreat idea!
- melirosenWhat a brilliant idea!!
- solacegirl@tshoxenreider Off topic, do you know much about the "if" gathering in Austin in February?
- lauren.m.millsOh my. I'm off to make a countdown to my (now 6 year old) daughter's eighth birthday. This is brilliant. And suddenly, there is hope.
- tshoxenreider@solacegirl I do! I'm part of the leadership. 😘
- solacegirl@tshoxenreider Praying about attending.😉
Log in to like or comment.