designmomI was surprised by this yellow leaf on our porch today. I think I was imagining there was no autumn here. Now I'm curious about what it will be like!
- laurazarrinIt probably won't be here until Novemberish.
- daniellebwilsonJust saw the photos of your new house. Very excited for you!
- designmom@laurazarrin November sounds good to me!
- bekatelynSome trees drop their leaves and some don't.
- sddullantyThe east bay is beautiful in the fall, there are so many trees that turn all shades of fire.
- oaxacabornI adore NorCal autumns.
- designmom@daniellebwilson Thank you!
- sarastubbertYou'll love it; Bay Area autums are gorgeous
- celeste_cruzYes, we definitely have a fall, though it's more subtle than other parts of the country. I might be biased (born, raised, and live in the Bay Area), but I think our autumns are absolutely lovely here.
- erinscarboroughJust you wait until March!
- rjsaylorWe do have autumn! Welcome to the Bay Area btw :)
- elisewmYou need to hit Apple Hill in the fall up in Placerville. It's so beautiful up there with all the apple trees.
- swimbikequiltThe hills are so pretty in the winter. They are actually green :)
- kemthompsonApple hill is lovely. Also live up by the Sacramento Temple. Man I miss living in northern cali. Congrats on the new house it looks amazing.
- melissa.mcardlemust take a trip to the wine country in october ~ stunning sweep of vineyard autumn colors!
- lizzymarvelousAutumn is the best here. It starts now and lasts until December!
- littlehiccupsI noticed a few autumn leaves falling today too. I love autumn. Such a pretty time of year. Plus it's warmer than summer!
- simplycathiIt looks like a beautiful autumn in your future! And welcome to California!!
Log in to like or comment.