bonappetitmagToday's #takeaway technique: Making lemongrass-ginger simple syrup.
- hollsballs1Thanks @poppy_von_frohlich !!!
- drewbakesI do this with pink peppercorns and rose petals! Add soda water and vodka.
- travlnjimWe likey!
- annetaylorbarry@stonescove check out this video
- phantomphan84@foievacado yum!
- baroniarthurLove it
- hannabalee@aaezimmerman BKK WKND
- eabisnar@merdie @gelabellalove mmm...
- succulent_succotashWhat is a good pairing for this complex syrup?
- doctorcoffee86Ever do this with thai basil?
- delgadoyvAny chance can you substitute with Splenda? Or another alternative? @bonappetitmag
- jillcookshereAnd you used it in what ???
- jacksongliddenUm, genius. Add some fresh lemon juice to mimic the lemongrass, toss in a couple of ice cubes and a splash of water and you've got an absolutely nuts lemonade for the end of summer. #realtalk
- pattizylstraWe use jalapenos and use it on a beverage station to put in lemonade
Log in to like or comment.