libertytravelThanks for all of the amazing #LTBreakaway submissions! Our marketing & digital teams had a tough time voting, but we're happy to announce our 4 winners. Congratulations @mstoff1551 @jasonsantino @gypsymego & @dennisraz!!!! You've each won a complimentary cabin aboard the @norwegiancruiseline Breakaway sailing on September 29, 2013 from NYC!
- libertytravel@rebekahparry we loved @jacquelinekulp's submission (and yours)! However, in regards to Jacqueline's video, we had to abide by our Terms & Conditions which prohibits the use of copyrighted materials. We appreciate your understanding. And please know that we will have more opportunities in the future.
- gypsymegoWoohoo!! Congrats to the other winners! 😄😄😄
- rebekahparryWas that rule stated?
- rebekahparryAnd if so how did the guy win singing "hallelujah"? Maybe next one you want to specify early on.
- davidm092714No @melaniem217 should have one :-)
- melaniem217Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your trip to paradise. If you can't go, think of me as a backup :)
- l8stacyCongrats to all the lucky winners! Love how creative you are @mstoff1551
- jaredny79#libertytravel Broke my sons heart : (
- melaniem217@rebekahparry The copyright clause was in the full terms and conditions on Liberty's website. You had to click on a link there to read all the rules. I didn't see the full rules posted on Instagram. For my video, I even made my bf change his shirt because it was the Phillies logo. I was paranoid about being disqualified for that. I guess that didn't matter though since the winner is wearing the same shirt.
- rebekahparry@libertytravel @melaniem217 I completely understand. But how did that guy win with the hallelujah chorus? Is that not copy righted?
- melaniem217@rebekahparry I agree with you completely. I would think so. I was just pointing out where the rules are in case you wanted to read it. It also says you can't show any other logos (that's why I pointed out the Phillies logo). I'm not sure what counts and what doesn't. I guess it is how they interpret the rules.
- thesweepswinner@melaniem217 @rebekahparry companies select the winners they like, often times even when those entries are not the best and/or even follow the rules. You accept it and are happy for the winners, or you figure out contests are not your thing. The Hallelujah chorus is public domain as its author died in the 1700's, but unless the submitter arranged and performed that rendition, it was just another rule violation. Regardless, thanks for a fun contest and congrats to the winners!! We did a b2b on the @celebritycruises Summit for the last two weeks, and spent six days docked next to the @norwegiancruiseline Breakaway. It is an amazing looking ship!
- shorty2gsWhy all the questioning on the Winners?! We all had a Shot of winning... Thanks Liberty Travel. It was fun being a part of this Photo/Video challenge;) Congrats to All 4 Winners!! Have a Blast!!
- lunchladyuCongratulations to the winners! Thank you Liberty Travel for having an awesome contest!
- brucechicagoThanks liberty travel...lots of fun...
- rachelmarietravisCongrats to the winners!!
- jasonsantino@libertytravel hello liberty travel any idea of when the winners will be receiving the cruise confirmation? It's only 2 weeks away and still waiting....... Thanks
- libertytravel@jasonsantino followed up via email 😊
- jasonsantinoThanks so much :)
Log in to like or comment.