nordstromInspired by the ripe fruits of #summer at @offthegridsf. #organic #inspiration #nordstrom 🍅
- elounortitanicHi Nordstrom I literally am obsessed with your store. I get all my stuff from there so keeping being perfect. Ilove u !
- stefdanielle407@mrmcfly these are the tomatoes I used lol TriColor
- raeganbatyThose sure do look yummy.
- therealstumitchI want to go back to San Fran! The city, food, architecture and of course the shopping was amazing! #sanfran #food #shopping
- mollyb731@uhkathyg mmmm salsa
- auntiegogo@aggyrun yum!!!
- pewelimeiLove the Presidio. I'll be back!
- larissacheff@mammacheff your fav 🍅
- cantik888What is actually Nordstrom all about? I'm so confused following Nordstrom. I'm a loyal customer of Nordstrom and always curious about the latest fashion and style. Now I got produce picture? Seems like Nordstrom on Instagram doesn't focus of its main business but more like a blog from a random person. I will unfollow Nordstrom. It is so disappointing!
- nordstromHi @cantik888, Thank you for reaching out to us. On occasion we post photos that inspire us. They don't always feature a product or style and we are sorry that this image did not meet your expectations. Please know that we've passed your feedback along to our team. Thanks again. –Brittney
- cantik888Hi @nordstrom, thanks for reaching out to me. A lot of photos on Nordstrom Instagram are very ordinary, more like a personal blog instead of photos from a giant corporation like Nordstrom. I'm not impressed at all. Originally I thought by following Nordstrom I'll get more information about the latest fashion/style, fashion/makeup tips, any occasion at Nordstrom or Nordstrom cafe, but now I'm very confused of what actually Nordstrom is trying to promote to all the fans out there 😕
- nordstromThanks you for following up with us, @cantik888. We appreciate the additional feedback and apologize for any disappointment. Please know that we have shared your comments directly with our team and will certainly take this into consideration for future posts. Thanks again. -Brittney
Log in to like or comment.