instagramTucked in the northeastern corner of South Korea sits the lush and majestic Seoraksan National Park.
The park, established in 1970 and currently under consideration for UNESCO World Heritage status, is home to more than 1,000 plant and 1,500 animal species making it a destination for nature lovers from around the globe.
Another draw is the area's dramatic—and photogenic—granite cliffs, some of which climb as high as 5,600 ft (1,700m) above sea level.
Explore Seoraksan and its rich geographical and ecological diversity through Instagram by tapping the blue location link above. Photo by @ryanwatson07
- victorjairoQue bonito
- missmaria19~Awesome shot!
- dadaedyLindo de viver
- joel_dh34Esta hermoso
- abdulh_d@althuraya_123 !!؟؟
- michaela_sheaaaWhat's your name? Who does this account
- uhj6eyLast like😂 tag me below if you like or comment after me😂😎
- alkaabi2221Cool photo✌️
- sanne.vervaetNice !
- safwgqtshsgsسبحان اللة روعه
- amirr6971both korea is modern. i like north korea and south korea
- indinazzGive @ariirhamm and @nrazka verified
Log in to like or comment.