instagramWeekend Hashtag Project: #WHPfilmedfromabove
The goal this weekend is to take videos from a bird's-eye perspective. Some tips to get you started: Try to keep your shot as steady as possible. Use a tripod or place your phone on a glass table and set your scene up underneath it. If you're filming a moving scene, be sure to turn on Cinema Mode if your device supports it. When searching for a subject, try filming everyday actions from above. When viewed on their own, hands in motion can tell a remarkable story of their own. Lastly, pay attention to your setting. Use your background or surface to help set the tone and context for your video.
PROJECT RULES: Please only add the #WHPfilmedfromabove hashtag to videos taken over this weekend and only submit your own videos to the project. Any video taken then tagged over the weekend is eligible to be featured right here Monday morning!
For more examples and inspiration, check out blog.instagram.com.
Featured video by @priya
- decadentminisI make waffles like these I love waffles
- apjayanthiWaffles waffles waffles
- honah33ملح على الخيار=_=
- tiahna_wardDear instagram, there is something wrong with my instagram. Every time I make a video, it lets me but then when I choose a frame it freezes and says it hasquit unexpectedly. I have tried everything from reinstalling it to getting my device fixed. Can you please do something about it. Signed @ wolfprincess225
- tiahna_ward* @wolfprincess225
- oceandriftloveLooks yum with a dash of OCD - lol
- ieatcuyLooks good
- freestyleking10First in six weeks @instagram
- kweenbee97@delio8082818 tips for post all your yummy grinds!!! Shhhh lol
- delio8082818Hahahaha Thanks @kweenbee97 !!!
- aboody_alshahrani_ي لبيهه ي الرممانن💘😍
Log in to like or comment.