iamsuperbiancaBrandenburg Gate, Berlin, Germany. One of the main gates to the city originally built with Airene, the goddess of peace, at the top, pulled in a chariot by four horses; but after Napoleon stole it (and them taking it back) and after all that happened in war, it now has standing atop it, Nike, the goddess of victory, and fittingly a lot of celebratory events with concerts and fireworks are often held here.
- macoyski@brandenburge hehe! :))
- tinyhauteshop💫Fashionable finds for your lil'ones💫
- perrylamanilaoBeautiful Berlin! :)
- mamo0414we missed u at UKG
- ghemskiGuten Tag!
- lexiipym@ezmdeleon Ito yung sa 4 pics haha
- miles25cNice..hope to visit Berlin before we leave Athens....
- malayagaileAyy nabasa ko 2 sa inferno about sa nga horses na yan hehe
- djhettzSana punta rin kau dto sa athens
- sydgramer@iamsuperbianca : i was here last year,same month! Beautiful weather. ^^
Log in to like or comment.