iamsuperbiancaMemorial To The Murdered Jews Of Europe, Berlin, Germany. Slabs upon slabs of concrete in neatly arranged rows and columns, most of which stand taller than people, it is easy to feel eerily lost inside. Controversial for what it stands for and why it was a memorial only for the Jews (how about the gypsies, homosexuals, all others killed in the Holocaust), there is an underground museum showing a part of this history and is one of the most visited memorial sites in the city.
- blueangel23what app miss B?
- parisianchateauMust visit place!! auswitch in Poland 😲
- marieltpadillaive been there!!!!
- andeebanandeeHow powerful.
- aipye@iamsuperbianca i also read somewhere that these are coated with anti graffiti paint
- marchieblaireCreated by the same company that created the gas chambers. Ironic.
- mahrislyMiss Bianca take a spree ride and visit the Mauer Park
- mahrislyMake your tumbling shot in Brandenburger Tour. ;-)
- sheila_potgenSpooky in the evening
- arlyn_liveyoungfreeBeen there ★★★
- kayzeedyhave you been to Auswitch?
- carreladaliaAng linis!
- rbeeniceMaybe the memorial symbolizes confusion and entrapment to a cause nobody dares and cares to challenge. People then have read the scriptures about the jews and have believed.. History translates actions of old men for young men to ponder on..
- hopefull_2016Ang ganda parang d nakakatakot mag overnight stay dyan hehe
- seu_teishiahh parang story ni Genya Finkelstein (Left On Her Own At The Age Of Eleven, She Survived The Holocaust)
- topcalaraGeffalen kameraden
- barbygirrlWhat app did you use ms.bianca coz im using an android phone also..tnx!!
Log in to like or comment.