instagramNew York Fashion Week is officially under way! Fashion Week began in 1943 as a way to highlight American designers to fashion journalists during WWII when French fashion was inaccessible. Now, New York's fashion weeks (for spring and fall collections) mark two of the most important events in the fashion world's calendar. Top designers debut and showcase their collections to more than 100,000 industry leaders including buyers, retailers, celebrities and media. This year's show also includes InstaStops backstage at both the Lincoln Center and MILK Studios runway venues posting from the Fashion Week official account (@mbfashionweek) and MADE Fashion Week (@madefw). To see more content live from the eight days of New York Fashion Week 2013, browse the #NYFW and #MBFW hashtags or tap the blue location text above.
For a behind-the-scenes look from Fashion Week's elite, check out the following Instagram accounts: Photographer Thomas Kakareko (@thomas_k), models Coco Rocha (@cocorocha) and Tony Chung (@tonychungmodel), designer Olivier Theyskens (@theyskenstheory) and fashion bloggers Bryan Boy (@bryanboycom) and Aimee Song (@songofstyle). Photo by @thomas_k
- alwleed2004وصاخة ياعيال
- ahmadalhout@alwleed2004 هههههههه
- alwleed2004مين انت اليقول ههههههه
- davidcharleswilliss777Let live love
- noahdollingerToo much leg. @stevezaragoza #fightforsteve
- desigualGreat souvenir from sept 2013 Desigual show at #MBFW
- hollyy.cookeeve when they hugged @braith__ @lucyy.sill @e.louise.xx
- mohammadkarimi7127ای ول خوش بحالش
Log in to like or comment.