tshoxenreiderTrying karate for the first time after several years of gymnastics. Her sensei just gave the class a pep talk on courage. I'd say being the only girl pretty much defines it. #yougogirl
- hawleywouldDas what I'm talkin 'bout! Yeahhh girl! All I hear anyone talk about where we are & where we were is how their toddler (2,3,4 yr olds) are taking ballet. I don't want Eden ever taking ballet on top of not really having money for extracurricular a right now... But man, if we do, I think that'd be the best choice! Talks on courage and learning how to use your body in self defense? Awesome. Way cooler in my opinion :)
- littleleafashLOVE IT. Go Tate, go!
- alli.bo.balli@tshoxenreider I think starting her off learning how strong and capable she is, and her body is beautiful and useful, not just a trophy or to be pretty for others, is FANTABULOUS!!! After that foundation is set, other things can and will be enjoyed even more!!!
- erinnoel75I love martial arts for kids.
- mattnem05Oh yes being the only girl in Judo has been a great confidence booster for my girl... and having to learn being the smallest and lightest has not made it easy. But Emmy has learned to persevere
- kidscommunicateAwesome! (And we love ballet ;)
- tshoxenreider@kidscommunicate I do too!
Log in to like or comment.