instagramHappy #artthursday, Instagram! This week we're checking out a sculpture by American pop artist Claes Oldenburg. Working closely with his collaborator and wife, Coosje van Bruggen, Oldenburg brought a playful element to an art world that largely took itself very seriously. His most notable works take shape as larger-than-life everyday objects such as these shuttlecocks located in the sculpture garden of the Nelson-Atkins Museum in Kansas City, USA.
For more photos and videos from Claes Oldenburg's larger-than-life sculpture, browse the #claesoldenburg hashtag. To explore more art from the Nelson-Atkins museum, tap the blue location text above and be sure to follow @nelsonatkins.
Photo by @karlitos_way
- raheem_beyGo kansas city
- miles.zellerKansas City! @achmachallala
- meli_2233Its so great
- archibald123456That's sweet
- iluminiteWow! What a sight!
- gmoney_editingI love kc
- jassoom07Cool photo 😉
- cmaclyman77Horses my faorbook
- mypupilindaEsto si que es éxito gente
- littlenavasCon los ptos amos no se juega. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #JudasOsVigila @yisucristete
- santi__cabjCon los ptos amos no se juega. #JudasOsVigila
- rawanabdulhaleem@raven_rsb 😭😭
- ubirajaramonteBom demais
Log in to like or comment.