lushcosmeticsHelp us #erasebullying
- cocoa031Did this today, loved it!
- theoneproject@dumbblonde1022 glad to hear 👍
- theoneproject@elisehoell teamwork, awesome 😊
- theoneproject@cocoa031 we love to hear that 😁
- smileitsevaI did this at my local Lush store. Such a simple act with a very profound and gratifying feeling afterwards. I'm so honored I was able to participate. 😃
- bodhicitta_mala_mamaGet the TapBullies away App! It's an amazing australian designed App to help bullies and victims!
- sabina.garipovaI wish ending bullying could be as easy as erasing makeup
- daniveganblueDon't you use honey?
- jkissamakeupAmen!! I'm trying to end bullying through makeup! Xoxo.
- teresa.del.taco@danigrago They use honey, lanolin, and free range eggs. All vegan products (which is 80% of our products) are marked with a "V". There is talk of try to reformulate all nonvegan products to vegan, over time.
- meereeaallOmygosh, i just made an item for local tv about bullying with little kids, editing it right now!
- rachaelrowHopefully one day 🙏
- claydlainie@tara__lee #ggyproject we can help
- mama_of_4_happiness@_xoeloisa @_x0kayla
- 5footxfreak@buttholesurfer ahhhh so cool!!!!
- miloreidelUsing karma soap!! Lol
- daniveganblue@teresal0v3 thank you for the info. I might support a completely vegan company until Lush reformulates their non vegan products. Thanks so much anyways.
- nancycxThats right
Log in to like or comment.