tshoxenreiderToday's office. I was never a big fan of September before we moved to Oregon - now it's one of my favorite months of the year. Breezy, currently 75, sweater in the morning, flip flops in the afternoon.
- inspiredsarahcWhat a glorious space! :)
- kteichrowphotoYup. September is the local's secret...
- jess.howDying of jealousy!! 🌵🌞🌵😖
- cherylamelangDying of HEAT and jealously.
- laurajolizaYup. Locals' secret. Everyone goes home after Labor Day and we get the best weather to ourselves in our quiet little town! Tomorrow may be a sweater ALL day kind of day though. With storms! Yay!
- mrslaurawittOregon is next on my list of places to visit :)
- jenalambertI need me a "hey y'all" sign!
- stephaniesbryantGlad to see you're bringing a lil y'all to the northwest. 😉
- emmieb78I need a Hey Y'all for my porch in San Jose!
- anisepressHere in central TX, there isn't a month out of the year when we get sewaters & flip flops in the same day. I'm jealous.
- redeeming_tableOh yes--me too. We are both southwest to northwest transplants. Summer was May to October for me. Now it's the reverse with even less sunshine
- tshoxenreider@anisepress I know...sad face.
- tshoxenreiderFor whoever's wondering, the "hey y'all" sign is from Etsy seller Slipping' Southern. 👍
- thekatlee_Such a lovely porch!
- kddenfeld@redeeming_table I had no idea that you're a NW girl!
- de_ma_cuisineSigh. I grew up in Ontario, Canada and am now in LA. Waaaay different versions of September. :/
- redeeming_table@kddenfeld yes:) I live just 30 mi south of Canada border & 90 min north of Seattle. Bellingham is my home of nearing 14 years
- jillmick@tshoxenreider is there any way to comment on your personal blog posts? I've been loving the homeschooling posts (my oldest is 4 & I'm seriously contemplating starting which is so intimidating to me!). I wanted to comment on a post but couldn't figure out how? Maybe it's just me :)
- tshoxenreider@jillmick I turned off comments simply because I can't handle one more "inbox" in my life right now - Simple Mom comments, email, twitter, FB, here...I decided if I have one more I won't be able to handle it all. Feel free to interact with me at one of those places though! I may reopen comments at some point...we'll see! 😘
- jillmick@tshoxenreider yeah that's a lot of inboxes. Thanks to your Simple Mom website/podcasts I decided to cut everything down to just instagram & email. Feels a lot less noisy and I really don't miss it all. I'll try to ask you on simple mom..thanks!!
Log in to like or comment.