tshoxenreiderThe most surprising side effect to changing my twitter handle from "simplemom" to "tsh" is that several times a week, I get a string of tweets in a foreign language. Looks like this week's is Japanese. And that 'TSH!!!' is something you shout when you stub your toe or are about to chop a block of wood in half or something.
- tshoxenreider...and yes, I'm sure the 'bot' at the end of their names means something (aka spam or something). Still weird it only started happening after I switched my name.
- babystephSo funny- I usually get tagged by youngsters who look like they want to be rappers. So I think about changing mine a lot LOL.
- thenesterI am so dying at this
- inspiredtoactionWhen I first saw this I thought your account got hacked. Ha... Glad that's not the case!
- foodiewithfamMy son would be so impressed. He adores anime!
- danbourqueI don't care whether they yell TSH or not, I just want to see them chop that wood with their bare hands.
- vistylindgrenI found out that my name (Visty) is a solid choice for Pakistani men.
- rod4444Sorry - dad
- meglacassemy husband apparently shares a name with a canadian teenaged singer who went on tour with justin beiber once. lots of teenybopper tweets.
- tshoxenreider@rod4444 it's okay - tsh
- ejfalkeThat's just funny.
Log in to like or comment.