tshoxenreiderMy 5-year-old is doing these for fun. I'm not sure he's my son.
- tshoxenreiderHe also hasn't figured out that the answer to each one is just one more than the previous answer.
- mominthecitiDon't you love the dry erase pocket.
- jonahbonahWhere do you find those pockets??
- humoroushomemakingWe love those pockets.
- pacarlsonTarget has them in the dollar section! Along with lots of other school stuff.
- tshoxenreider@jonahbonah yep, Target dollar section right before school starts! (So, now.)
- herbadmotherEmilia does math for fun. She wanted to do competitive multiplication drills as a game at her 7th birthday party.
- mrs_tony_anderson@tshoxenreider can he see the pattern or is he really adding them?
- tshoxenreider@elisenoelk he's really adding. It's hilarious, not seeing the pattern.
- tshoxenreider@herbadmother she's a wild woman.
- mrs_tony_anderson@tshoxenreider that's awesome!
- suneecThat was me. Loved math. Well, school in general. I would make up drills and time myself. #nerd. So far, no one in my family seems to have inherited that
- javasbarler@tshoxenreider it looks like he is using touch math approach.., so AWESOME!
- caitlinanearI used to do long division for fun. Such a nerd.
- danbourqueHe should hook up with Mateo.
Log in to like or comment.